Dr. George G. Min, M.D.
At a glance:
- Born in Chicago, and raised in Renton, WA
- BS in Biochemistry/BA Philosophy, University of Washington
- Medical School University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine
- Full General Surgery Residency at the Carilion Clinic (Virginia)
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship at Temple University (Philadelphia, PA)
- Aesthetic Fellowship with the prestigious Dream Medical Group (Seoul, Korea)
- Hospital Privileges at Overlake Hospital, Evergreen Hospital, Swedish Issaquah and Northwest Hospital in Seattle WA, as well as the Northwest Weight loss Center
- Founded Newvue Plastic Surgery in Bellevue, WA in 2008
Dr. George Min is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, specializing in both aesthetic and reconstructive procedures.
While pursuing his undergraduate studies in philosophy at the University of Washington, Dr. Min spent a summer in Calcutta, India working with Mother Theresa and her Missionaries of Charity. During that time, he experienced the value of devoting oneself to the care of others and witnessed the life-changing impact that medical training can have. These realizations led him to USC Medical School, and then to a general surgery residency at the Carilion Clinic in Virginia.
Dr. Min discovered a passion and a natural gift for delicate fine, detailed surgeries, and was surprised to learn that Plastic Surgery was the best utilization of his unique skill set. Upon earning a coveted Plastic Surgery Fellowship at Temple University, he became enthralled with the potential to change peoples’ lives through plastic and reconstructive surgery. Following graduation, Dr. Min accepted a mini aesthetic fellowship with the world renowned Dream Medical Group in Seoul, Korea where he honed his knowledge of the latest advances in aesthetic surgery and minimally invasive procedures.
Dr. Min founded Newvue in 2008 with a holistic, “whole body” approach to plastic surgery and a focus on patient communication. He sees his role as equal parts technician, artist and educator. His goal is always to achieve natural results that achieve harmony and balance with your body, and allow you to age gracefully.
In keeping with his mission to serve others, Dr. Min regularly volunteers his time at local clinics and charities and provides free services to those in need through his Bellevue office. He and his wife are thrilled to be back home in Seattle, enjoying the many outdoor wonders of the Pacific Northwest and raising their three young boys.